Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Who Is Random?? is me is me!

Me at the beach last monday.


Has someone close to you died of a murder? Not yet,lol

Who are you more like, Your mom or your dad? physically i am more like my dad and grandparents,personality wise thanks God i am the opposite of my mom and dad

Is your favorite number three, five, or twelve? Nop,is 33

Have you kissed a random person for money? No,i rather do anything else for money but kissing,no way

Do you chew gum like a cow? I never chew gum in my life,i think makes people smell and look stupid,i hate gum

Do you have a crush on more than one person? No crushes

Is it okay to like osmeone else when you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? no is not but it fuckinng happens to everybody including me

Did you watch elmo as a child? I did

What about bear in the big blue house? hey man what the hell is that,i am a foreign

Do you tell your mom/dad everything? i never told my dad anything and my mom not really,it was more like SHE was telling me everything

Are you sexually active? I try to be

What do you like more, Fruits or Veggies? I like cheese and bread and cheese and bread

Do you know anyone who doesn’t eat meat? yeah those people are crazy and i tell them so everyday!

When you throw up do you cry? Yes!

Do you find it funny when someone snores? No,but understand is not their fault,what i hate is when you tell somebody that their snore and they said "me no way,i don't"

Who do you talk to the most about your problems? The computer i guess,people don't like me when i am not a happy clown

Out of Pizzahut, Tacobell, Or Subway. Which one do you love the most? Subway i think but aint nothing fresh about that place let me tell you.

What’s your favorite word? It can’t be normal! favorites words:insomnia,violet,borderline,racoon.

Are you a myspace whore? Nooooo,i quitted that crap so sick of it,the faeries,the graphics and the glitter,the emo poetry,done with it,but yes 3 years a go i used to be a myspace whore,a whore in general.

What’s your favorite color out of these five? Green, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Or purple? Pink,and all the shades of pink!

My fingers are tired, did you like this survey? I like your fingers,wink,wink:)

What do you plan to buy in the future? Maple syrup,SuperGlue,Claritin

Where did you get the underwear you are currently wearing? Fredericks of Hollywood,is purple with white lace,was only 4 bucks!

How many pairs of Converse do you own? None and i probably never will,yucks

Who is your favorite “That ’70s Show” character? Let me see,i used to watch that shit the first 2 season were funny,i guess the stoner kid with the big hair that had horrible parents and it was always angry and paranoid,his name was Hide i think.

There is a mummy standing behind you. What do you do? I tell it to sit down and relax,maybe i give it a lap dance

What do you think of Miley Cyrus? I think she is going to be broke and in rehab in 2 years,hope not

Do you tend to think that you are always right? Just that question is insulting! of course!

What was your favorite toy as a child? A very ugly bright red elephant

Have you thought more about your funeral, or your wedding? i rather think and plan my funeral service,i hate the big deal about big weddings and a bunch of family and people just taking shit anf judging you probably behind your back and eating for free at the same time,small wedding by some lake or a little church with ten people sounds better,so yes i though about both of those things.

Dinosaurs or Unicorns? Dragons! fuck unicorns

What is your favorite musical? Chicago and Grease

Do you think Harry Potter is at all immoral to read? No i think is great,is way better for kids to read about withchcraft and magic than that stupid Twilight bullshit and the whole i am too horny but i can't fuck you until we get married,so Harry Pothead for ever!

What do you think of Maroon 5? I know when people are gay when they said they like Maroon 5

What about Coldplay? Same answer than above

Katy Perry? She has cute style but is going to get old soon,i like the fact that she is a pastor's daughter.

Have you ever snuck into an R-rated movie when you weren’t old enough to see it without parents? Are you fucking kidding me?

What do you think of the Jonas Brothers I think they should get laid soon.

Have you ever slept in a tent, indoors or out? yes and i hate that shit,i don't know why people thing is nice,only way will be if you are on ectasy and passed out under a tree,that will be nice

What do you hear at the moment? I am your man by Leonard Cohen

What do you think of people who do illegal drugs? this is insulting seriuosly,i mean yeah they can do whatever the fuck they want,who iam to judge?

Do you watch the Olympics? no i rather waste my time blogging

What is the worst job you have ever had? Giving flyers on the street in 90 degrees weather and humid with clown make-up and a plastic red nose.


No comments:

Post a Comment