Monday, August 3, 2009

People I Like In Black And White

So clique and expected of me to do a cute super feminine romantic and dark black and white photography blog right? well suck it up cause my first love for black and white is burning inside of me more than ever,i remember the first time i got Photoshop in my computer i started playing with it,this is years a go maybe 2003,or 2004 and the first thing i did was make all my pictures in black and white,sepia,black and red,blue and shite,brown and white,etc,even pictures there were not glam or modeling at all just regular snaps of me and friends,i loved it and since that day i am a black and white junkie.the dirtiest the better,

Winona Ryder
Brooke ShieldsAva GardnerChristina Ricci

Nicole Kidman
Audrey Hepburn
Fiona Apple
Scarlett Johansson
Marylin Monroe
Lindsay LohanSofia Loren and Marcello MastroianniNaomi WattsLauren BacallGreta GarboKate MossAngelina and BradCourtney Love

Bettie PageMonica Bellucci
MadonnaJolie/Pitt and a gun

No comments:

Post a Comment