Saturday, September 12, 2009

Etsy.com Stores Picks Of The Weekend!!


Vintage Opulence store: i know i already linked to this store but is my favorite for girdles and lace reworked pieces yuminess! oh my od,her work on the corsages and the girdles is amazing,the tones are my favorite colours ever,mocha creme rusty pale pink,chocolates,light blues,lilac,garnet red,the materials i love as well lace,rosettes,ruffles,tulle,etc.
Just a dream,go take a look"

VINTAGEOPULENCE LINK




VintageOpulenceLINK

I am planning on getting this girdle before new years!!



LOLAVINTAGE

This store is pretty awesome,you can find outfits from the 50's to the new wave 80's,suits
dresses,separates,shoes,jackets and accessories.Here are the ones i like a lot:






SANDRAEILEENJEWELERY

Sandra Eileen:

Fresh water cultured pearls earrings and necklace,onix,amethyst,garnet,tourmalinated quartx
blue topaz,chalcedony,garnet,rose quartz,sapphire,silver and gold are some of the materials she uses to create these great pieces,i love this store and is on my wishlist for Christmas!
Here are my picks!






Sandra Eileen LINK


Timeless Vixen Vintage store:this is one of my favorite stores right now,the amount of dresses from the 1900 to 1070's is insane,awesome prices,really good quality,not cheap imitations,real vintage! these are my picks:this white 1950's dress makes me wanna get married again just to wear that!




TIMELESSVIXEN VINTAGE LINK




MISSRUBYSUELINK
This is a store i just found yesterday Miss Ruby Sue,so gorgeous,bright colours and romantic pale neutral tones too,wedding,hair pieces,bib necklaces,hair clips.All handmade rosettes silk,lace,some even with jewels and feathers on them.Beautiful stuff if you are a fan of romantic rosettes like me,These are my picks:
I am getting the purple,lilac,eggplat color hairpiece for myself,so yummy!


Miss Ruby Sue Link To Store


1 comment:

  1. Such a pleasure to be included in a post with Timeless VIxen - and the others!

    Hope your wishes come true and you receive a piece of Sandra Eileen Jewelry soon.

    Be Well -

    ReplyDelete