Sunday, June 28, 2009

Everything Old Is New


"He got friendly, holding my hand!
Well she got friendly, down in the sand!"
Grease,1978


My hood back in the day.

I want some Cutex!

Girlfriend has some hair!


The most perfect face in the whole world.

Gosh,I forgot how hot Madonna was,I hate that nasty bulky thing she is wearing
on her wrist but she was perfection.


Catherine Deneuve for Chanel,1973



Holy hotness,Pam Grier being awesome.


One of my Top 10 favorite movies


Barbie and Ken,so much plastic sexual tension.


Kiefer Sutherland was a wet dream in Lost Boys.



What a swell pair! Marlon Brando and Sinatra.


Marlene Dietrich,smoking .

Jane Russel is THE SEX in this picture!



I really love this bizarre picture of Bettie Page with that evil looking doll.


"Life could be so wonderful if everybodi will leave you alone"
Charles Chaplin quote,sad but so true.


So Cute,James Dean smoking,yes please.


yeah and you will never loose your virginity dude.


Those eyes! Clara Bow



A bad ass dude Marlon Brando


If Dorothy only knew..

So dreamy,Greta Garbo.


Some rad movie Tank Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment