Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Mood I'm In Today


It is through art, and through art only, that we can realize our perfection.
Oscar Wilde

Victorian Collage,pretty hu?

In this world
we walk on the roof of hell,
gazing at flowers.

No idea who painted this,i wanna know,let me know if you have a clue,is so gorgeous circa 1900-1910,but can't find the name anywhere
My favorite painter Gustave Klimt
Is just Death,deal with it,i died once on September 2007,and it was ok.true history.

A wet redhead,always a good thing

Just looking at those flowers made my day
girl dying her self and her dress pink,i think this is amazing
i do not have a read head fetish,i just like red things ok!

and pink ,pink,the colour of love!


Somebody please make a dress like this one for me!

Today i am posting alot of pictures of women under water or in fetus position or wet,don't know why,a lot of pink and red,a lot of flowing dresses and bright flowers,blooming,today i am obsess with blooming and femenine images.


I wish it was me in this picture!,look at this black and white perfection,those shoes,that room divider,her long curly hair,so amazing.

Hippies like to stare in the water and sit on rocks.


I feel very purple,lilacmpink and lavender today.

Pink bear is not happy.
More water and flowing dresses and flowers.

2 comments:

  1. What an exotic selection of images - breathtaking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sandra! i have so many more,,but tomorrow is Etsy day so i can be posting links to your store and other i like,if you have any favorites send me on twitter and i take a look!

    Dahlia

    ReplyDelete