Thursday, August 13, 2009

True or False


I am a cuddler - false
I am a morning person -false
I am a perfectionist -false
I am an only child -true
I am Catholic -true
I am currently in my pajamas -false
I am currently suffering from a broken heart -false
I am okay at styling other people’s hair -true
I am left handed -false
I am addicted to my myspace -false
I am very shy around the opposite gender AT FIRST -false
I bite my nails -false(bit i do bite the skin around them)
I can be paranoid at times -true
I currently regret something that I have said -true
When I get mad I curse frequently -true
I like someone -false
I enjoy country music -true
I enjoy jazz music -true
I enjoy smoothies -false
I enjoy talking on the phone -false
I have a pet -true
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal -true
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” person -true
I have all my grandparents -false(and that sucks)
I have at least one sibling -false
I have been told that I am smart -true
I get higher then C’s in school -true
I have broken a bone -false
I have Caller I.D. on my phone -true
I have bathed/showered with someone -true
I have changed a diaper -true
I have changed a lot over the past year -true
I have done something illegal -true
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair -false
I have had surgery -false
I have killed another person -false
I have had my hair cut within the last week -false
I have had the cops called on me -true
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t -true


No comments:

Post a Comment